Last Updated on April 9, 2022
Are you a single or a couple or a couple of friends and want to participate to a blue cruising trip? No problem! You may attend to a blue cruising trip by hiring a yacht and gulet cabin and enjoy the cruising with the other worldwide travelers. Cabin charters in Bodrum are what you will look for. Most gulets can be considered as wooden and motor yachts as well as they all have sails too. These yachts are built for you to spend your days on the deck during the charter.
Cabin Charters allow individuals or couples enjoy the blue cruising in Bodrum without an obligation of filling the entire boat. Cabin charter cruises are organized on a regular basis every week or fortnight with a preset itineraries.
Cabin Charters are really great fun and excitement for all participants. Meeting new people worldwide and establishing friendships are great experience.
Most weekly trips start on Saturdays or Sundays after breakfast. Holidaymakers will see lots of isolated bays and inlets. Hiking oriented sailing is also another option. You’ll arrive back back to Bodrum on Friday afternoon. This will let you have a nice last night in Kemer if you are to leave back for home on Saturday.
Your days on board will always be joyful and mesmerizing. The day starts early in morning. Most voyagers prefer to swim and than have a wonderful breakfast. The program varies from trip to trip but hiking in the historic lands is a popular activity.
After a short sail, participants take a hike and nature walk in the ancient lands. People who don’t prefer to take a hike mostly stay at the gulet and have rest, sunbath or swim. In many coasts, there are opportunities for water sports as well. Some people prefer to jet skiing, diving or other water sport activities.
In the afternoon till sunset or late evening, sailing to another bay is the next activity. Lunch and dinner times take place. From coast to coast in the company of turquoise waters and nature, participants enjoy the blue voyage and have great holiday experience.
Top Selling Blue Cruise holidays from Bodrum
How to Book Your Gulet Holidays?* First of all, you'll need to find a trusted gulet charter agent that offers range of sailing yachts, motor yachts, gulets, catamarans and speedboats and will assist you with every aspect of your gulet charter, from start to finish.
* Blue cruise and gulet holidays are usually booked weekly or 10-day programs.
* You can rent your own gulet or yacht in groups with your family, friends or loved ones. This is called yacht/gulet charter.
* If you are alone, couple or with a small number of friends, you can join the blue cruise in between mixed groups, which is called cabin charter.
* You are able to find lots of good charter agents providing gulet holidays. If you are asking our recommendations as insiders, here we only suggest the proven ways and top rated ones with travelers’ comments.
* If you say you'll trust our advice, than you can fill the request form below and take professional advice and offers for your blue cruise and gulet holidays. The gulet expert will contact you with all the planning information from A to Z including gulet/yacht types, pictures, documents, prices, logistics, route planning etc.
* We'll also provide you 5% discount when you request from our website.