Last Updated on July 12, 2020
Gulet or Yacht charters in Bodrum offer the best yacht and gulet holidays in Bodrum for you. You are able to hire a gulet or yacht in between your friends or family of at least 8 to 16 holidaymaker and have the blue cruising from Bodrum on the routes that you decide.
The chartering of the entire gulet or yacht including the crew is advantageous in every aspect. Yachts can be both motor yachts or sailing yachts. A gulet is a wooden motor sailing yacht built for blue cruising. Most gulets can be considered as wooden and motor yachts as well as they all have sails too. These yachts are built for you to spend your days on the deck during the charter.
In most rentals, the tour is organized according to your choices and taste for your ideal blue cruising in Bodrum. You are free to charter the yacht of your taste and choice for any period. And if you want you may decide the routes.
While on the route plan, you also need to define the departure and arrival ports. And after all itinerary done, you may give your daily sailing plans to your skipper and enjoy your tour.
From Bodrum you may sail through the nearby coasts that include; the Orak Island, the Black Island, the Kos Island, the south coasts that include; the Datca Peninsula, the Knidos coast, the Hisaronu Gulf, the Gulf of Gokova, Gocek and through Marmaris and Antalya.
If you want you may let the gulet or yacht charter to arrange the the basics of the blue voyage program and then you may determine the details with the captain during the cruise.
Your days on board will always be joyful and full of excitement. The day starts early in morning. Most voyagers prefer to swim and than have a wonderful breakfast. The program varies from trip to trip but hiking in the historic lands is a popular activity.
After a short sail, participants take a hike and nature walk in the ancient lands. People who don’t prefer to take a hike mostly stay at the gulet and have rest, sunbath or swim. In many coasts, there are opportunities for water sports as well. Some people prefer to jet skiing, diving or other water sport activities.
In the afternoon till sunset or late evening, sailing to another bay is the next activity. Lunch and dinner times take place. From coast to coast in the company of turquoise waters and nature, participants enjoy the blue voyage and have great holiday experience.
How to Book Your Gulet Holidays?* First of all, you'll need to find a trusted gulet charter agent that offers range of sailing yachts, motor yachts, gulets, catamarans and speedboats and will assist you with every aspect of your gulet charter, from start to finish.
* Blue cruise and gulet holidays are usually booked weekly or 10-day programs.
* You can rent your own gulet or yacht in groups with your family, friends or loved ones. This is called yacht/gulet charter.
* If you are alone, couple or with a small number of friends, you can join the blue cruise in between mixed groups, which is called cabin charter.
* You are able to find lots of good charter agents providing gulet holidays. If you are asking our recommendations as insiders, here we only suggest the proven ways and top rated ones with travelers’ comments.
* If you say you'll trust our advice, than you can fill the request form below and take professional advice and offers for your blue cruise and gulet holidays. The gulet expert will contact you with all the planning information from A to Z including gulet/yacht types, pictures, documents, prices, logistics, route planning etc.
* We'll also provide you 5% discount when you request from our website.