Last Updated on March 28, 2021
Find out the necessary traveler information and guide to Bodrum airport transfers including how to get from Bodrum Milas Airport (BJV) to your hotel in the Bodrum region, with the most comfortable, fastest and safest way.
We can say that airport shuttles and private shared shuttles between the airport and all regions of Bodrum peninsula are good value for money, while private shuttles are by far the most convenient, comfortable, safe and fast way to travel between airport to all Bodrum resorts.
Bodrum Airport Transfers
Bodrum Milas Airport is the main international airport for the Bodrum region of Turkey. The airport is is situated on the north easterly Bodrum city center. Average distance from the Bodrum city center is about 35 km.
Some distances to the major holiday resorts and towns from the Bodrum airport:
- Bodrum city center: 35.8 km
- Akyarlar: 59 km
- Bitez: 42 km
- Golturkbuku: 44 km
- Gumbet: 39 km
- Gumusluk: 56 km
- Gundogan: 47,6 km
- Ortakent: 47,6 km
- Torba: 32,5 km
- Turgutreis: 54,5 km
- Turkbuku: 46 km
- Yalikavak: 52,5 km
You can travel between Bodrum Airport and city center (including intercity bus terminal) directly by;
- Public Bus (MUTTAS),
- HAVAS Airport Shuttle,
- Shared or Private Shuttles.
The HAVAS Airport Shuttle is the most practical way, the Private Shuttle(see on bottom page) is the most comfortable and convenient way to travel between the airport and city center, as well all holiday resorts of Bodrum.
You can find minibuses from the Bodrum Intercity Bus Terminal to neighboring resorts such as Gumbet, Bitez, Akyarlar, Yalikavak, Turgutreis, Ortakent, Gundogan operating in every 15/30 minutes.
There is NOMETRO line to the airport.
Bodrum Airport Private & Shared Shuttle Transfer
For the ones who travel with a group of friends, families with kids, or the ones with lots of luggage, than a private shuttle transfer can be a good alternative for taxis, that they offer a fixed rate, comfortable and safe transfer that include meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance to your hotel from the airports or vice versa.
As for private airport shuttle transfers, we highly recommend Tranigo(a Turkish company operating since 1996, and partnered with renowned names like Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, and many reliable and efficient local suppliers) as we recently booked with them had a great trip to our hotel.
They have variety of different and good models of cars ranging from Micro for 3 passengers to Minibuses for 19 passengers and also offer child seats. They met us inside the airport, helped with our luggage, brought us in front of the hotel and there also helped us with our luggage.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Prevention and Safety Measures
* The safety and health of the guests and the drivers is a top priority. They guarantee that all the vehicles are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with the World Health Organization’s guidelines against COVID-19.
* Below you can click on the destination you need an airport transfer or make a search from the search box under to entire Bodrum region to find the prefect private shuttle and transfer service from Milas Bodrum Airport (BJV) to your hotel in any Bodrum resort and vice versa.
Faster and more comfortable than shuttles, buses and taxis. Free cancellation. All prices include fees & tip.
- Bodrum Airport <-> Bodrum city center
- Bodrum Airport <-> Turgutreis
- Bodrum Airport <-> Guvercinlik – Adabuku – Bogazici – Kuyucak
- Bodrum Airport <-> Bitez
- Bodrum Airport <-> Gumbet
- Bodrum Airport <-> Torba
- Bodrum Airport <-> Ortakent
- Bodrum Airport <-> Akyarlar
- Bodrum Airport <-> Yalikavak
- Bodrum Airport <-> Gumusluk
- Bodrum Airport <-> Golturkbuku
- Bodrum Airport <-> Gundogan