Find out taxi fares, costs, airport trips and tips in Bodrum with our useful Bodrum Taxi guide. The taxis in Bodrum operate with the directions of the city of Mugla Metropolitan Municipality. With the decision given by the Transportation Coordination Center Board of Mugla city, taxi fares in whole Mugla region descend with the distance.
What does this mean? As the distance gets longer, the taximeter tariff per kilometer decreases. The fares per kilometer decrease at a certain rate for increasing distances, and that makes the taxi usage more economical for long-distance journeys. The minimum fare per trip is 30 TL.
Bodrum Yacht Charter & Boat RentalViraVira.co, the leading yacht charter marketplace in Europe and one of the few online platforms in the world specialized in marine tourism. More than 12,000 hourly, daily, weekly private rental boats, yacht/gulet charters and blue cruise in Turkey from Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, Fethiye, Bozburun, Antalya, Istanbul, as well as from Greece, Croatia, Italy, and France. Easy and secure booking experience at the best prices.
2023 Taxi Fares in Bodrum
Below you can find the 2023 taxi fares in Bodrum and whole Mugla region for standard yellow taxis. There is no day and night difference.
- The taxi-meter switch on price is 12,40 TL
- 0-5 km. taxi fare is 11 TL/Km
- 6-15 km. taxi fare is 9,5 TL per km
- 16-30 km. taxi fare is 8,5 TL per km
- 31-50 km. taxi fare is 7,5 TL per km
- Over 51 km. taxi fare is 7 TL per km
Average Taxi Fares from Bodrum Milas Airport
- to Bodrum city center (35.8 km) – 410 TL
- to Akyarlar (59 km) – 660 TL
- to Bitez (42 km) – 475 TL
- to Golturkbuku (44 km) – 495 TL
- to Gumbet (39 km) – 440 TL
- to Gumusluk (56 km) – 630 TL
- to Gundogan (47,6 km) – 540 TL
- to Ortakent (47,6 km) – 540 TL
- to Torba (32,5 km) – 370 TL
- to Turgutreis (54,5 km) – 615 TL
- to Turkbuku (46 km) – 520 TL
- to Yalikavak (52,5 km) – 590 TL
* The taxis in Bodrum are yellow and have taxi signs on the roof.
* You’ll find taxis at the taxi stands situated in all the resorts of Bodrum.
* We don’t recommend you tip the taxi drivers. But you can leave the cashback for sure if it is a small amount like 2 to 5 TL. This is what locals mostly do.
* If your hotel is not so much far away from Bodrum Airport, than we recommend you ask your hotel to see if they can give you a free transfer service.
No Regrets Booking Advice
* Make sure the taxi drives to the right direction. You can check it from your mobile phone navigation application.
Taxi Alternatives for Airport Transfers
For the ones who travel with a group of friends, families with kids, or the ones with lots of luggage, than a private shuttle transfer can be a good alternative for taxis, that they offer a fixed rate, comfortable and safe transfer that include meet-and-greet airport pickups and luggage assistance to your hotel from the airports or vice versa.
As for private airport shuttle transfers, we highly recommend Tranigo (a Turkish company operating since 1996, and partnered with renowned names like Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, and many reliable and efficient local suppliers) as we recently booked with them had a great trip to our hotel.
They have variety of different and good models of cars ranging from Micro for 3 passengers to Minibuses for 19 passengers and also offer child seats. They met us inside the airport, helped with our luggage, brought us in front of the hotel and there also helped us with our luggage.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Prevention and Safety Measures
* The safety and health of the guests and the drivers is a top priority. They guarantee that all the vehicles are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with the World Health Organization’s guidelines against COVID-19.
* Below you can click on the destination you need an airport transfer or make a search from the search box under to entire Bodrum region to find the prefect private shuttle and transfer service from Milas Bodrum Airport (BJV) to your hotel in any Bodrum resort and vice versa.
Faster and more comfortable than shuttles, buses and taxis. Free cancellation. All prices include fees & tip.
- Bodrum Airport <-> Bodrum city center
- Bodrum Airport <-> Turgutreis
- Bodrum Airport <-> Guvercinlik – Adabuku – Bogazici – Kuyucak
- Bodrum Airport <-> Bitez
- Bodrum Airport <-> Gumbet
- Bodrum Airport <-> Torba
- Bodrum Airport <-> Ortakent
- Bodrum Airport <-> Akyarlar
- Bodrum Airport <-> Yalikavak
- Bodrum Airport <-> Gumusluk
- Bodrum Airport <-> Golturkbuku
- Bodrum Airport <-> Gundogan