Turkey is a beautiful country with a long coastline and clear blue waters, making it an ideal destination for a sailing holiday. Whether you’re looking to rent a sailboat, gulet, luxury yacht, catamaran, or motor yacht, Turkey has a wide range of options to suit all budgets. In this post, we’ll take a look at how much does it cost to hire a boat in Turkey.
Why Sailboat Rental in Turkey is so Popular?
Bodrum Yacht Charter & Boat RentalViraVira.co, the leading yacht charter marketplace in Europe and one of the few online platforms in the world specialized in marine tourism. More than 12,000 hourly, daily, weekly private rental boats, yacht/gulet charters and blue cruise in Turkey from Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, Fethiye, Bozburun, Antalya, Istanbul, as well as from Greece, Croatia, Italy, and France. Easy and secure booking experience at the best prices.
Turkey is one of the most popular sailing destinations in the Mediterranean, and for good reason. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Clear waters: Turkey’s waters are crystal clear, making it perfect for swimming, snorkeling, and diving.
- Beautiful coastline: Turkey has a long and stunning coastline, with plenty of hidden coves and beaches to explore.
- Good weather: Turkey has a Mediterranean climate, with hot summers and mild winters, making it an ideal destination for a sailing holiday.
- Cultural experiences: Turkey has a rich history and culture, with plenty of towns and cities to explore.
The Boat Prices in Turkey
The cost of hiring a boat in Turkey varies depending on the type of boat and the time of year. Here are some rough estimates to give you an idea:
- Sailboat: Prices for a sailboat start from around €1,000 per week for a basic boat and can go up to €3,000 per week for a more luxurious boat.
- Gulet: Prices for a gulet start from around €3,000 per week for a basic boat and can go up to €10,000 per week for a luxury gulet.
- Luxury Yacht: Prices for a luxury yacht start from around €15,000 per week and can go up to €50,000 per week for a super yacht.
- Catamaran: Prices for a catamaran start from around €3,500 per week for a basic boat and can go up to €10,000 per week for a more luxurious catamaran.
- Motor Yacht: Prices for a motor yacht start from around €10,000 per week for a basic boat and can go up to €50,000 per week for a luxury motor yacht.
The Crew and Skipper Price
When you rent a boat in Turkey, you have the option of hiring a skipper and crew. This is a good idea if you’re not experienced at sailing or if you want to sit back and relax. Here are some rough estimates for crew and skipper prices:
- Skipper: Prices for a skipper start from around €120 per day.
- Hostess: Prices for a hostess start from around €100 per day.
- Chef: Prices for a chef start from around €150 per day.
On-Site Costs and Fees
When you hire a boat in Turkey, there are some additional costs and fees to consider. These may include:
- Fuel: The cost of fuel can vary depending on the size of the boat and how much you use it.
- Marina fees: When you dock at a marina, you’ll need to pay a fee.
- Food and drink: If you hire a chef, you’ll need to pay for food and drink.
- Water sports equipment: If you want to use water sports equipment such as jet skis or paddleboards, there may be an additional fee.
- Insurance: Make sure you have adequate insurance for your trip.
Hiring a boat in Turkey can be a great way to explore the stunning coastline and crystal-clear waters of this beautiful country. While the cost of hiring a boat can vary depending on the type of boat, time of year, and additional fees, there are options available for all budgets.