Last Updated on
Akyarlar is located about 13 km. from the central Bodrum. You’ll find wide range of accommodation opportunities from family friendly apartments, holiday villages, holiday villas and apartments in Akyarlar. Below we put together the most preferred apartments in Akyarlar to help you plan your Akyarlar Bodrum holidays.
Insider Advice Before You Book
* The amenities we put here are all complimentary. However, there can be some additional services with an extra price on some of the hotels.
* Hotels with sea views and close to the beach are highly recommended.
* You can get discounts of up to 40% if you book early and online.
* You should contact the customer services of the hotels before you book to get your special requests (if any) during the reservation.
How to Get the Best Price
We recommend you make your hotel search and book online via the world’s biggest online hotel booking websites. You can get really good discounts and find the best prices with a match.
- Trivago Bodrum Akyarlar Apartments (Trivago claims that they guarantee the best price with their price matching system)
- Agoda Bodrum Akyarlar Apartments (Agoda claims that if you find the same hotel cheaper elsewhere, they will refund the difference)
Top Rated Apartments in Akyarlar
Parilti Beach & Apartments
Parilti Beach & Apartments are located in Karaincir, 5 minutes’ drive from the small town of Akyarlar. It has a large garden and a private blue flag beach with parasols and sun loungers. Apartments at Parilti Beach come equipped for self-catering holidays and they are decorated in light, neutral tones. Each comes with a modern shower room and a balcony looking out onto the garden, and some have views of the sea. Washing machines are available free of charge.
Just 20 metres to the seafront, Gulan Apart is located in central Akyarlar. It has an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned apartments with a TV and balcony. The apartments at Apart Gulan come with a private bathroom with shower. They feature a kitchenette with a hot plate. Daily breakfast is served in traditional style. There are also eateries that serve local dishes in Akyarlar or in Bodrum city centre, which is 25 km away.